Opportunity, fueled by care
You can become a driving force of positive change in your community by helping break down the social barriers that stand in the way of access to care. As the largest and most experienced broker of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT), Modivcare offers outstanding growth opportunities and reliable, meaningful collaboration.
How we support transportation providers
Training & Credentialing
Modivcare is moving toward an automated approach to transportation provider credentialing to ensure compliance with safety and quality standards, which is why we:
- Conduct field visits of our providers to confirm vehicles are up to contract standards
- Provide Transportation Providers access to training programs specific to providing NEMT services to Medicaid and Medicare members
- Maintain consistent communications to help transportation providers achieve compliance on an ongoing basis
Small Business Support
Modivcare is only as successful as the Transportation Providers in our network. We’re here to help. You can expect:
- Revenue stability
- Increased business volume as a reward for strong performance
- Faster payment via web-based billing
- Robust GPS systems that automate information for claims
- Improved trip coordination and trip assignments
You’re an Insider
We promote a collaborative work environment for Transportation Providers. You will be automatically enrolled in our Insider program, developed to enhance our commitment to you and demonstrate appreciation for the important work you do. You’re eligible for:
- Discounts: for support with vehicle maintenance & services
- Insurance program: built for NEMT providers including tools specific to their needs
- Insider Heroes: a recognition program that features one TP per month
- Social media: private groups for you and fellow TPs
- Insider News: valuable tips to help your business
Recruiting transportation providers with diverse backgrounds
Of great importance to our mission of making connections to care, is that our transportation providers represent a broad and diverse pool of businesses including disadvantaged, small, minority, and women-owned firms. We will partner with transportation providers who are eligible but have not yet obtained M/WBE certification status to begin the certification process.
At Modivcare your ideas and opinions matter
We constantly gather feedback to understand and improve transportation provider satisfaction. Transportation providers are surveyed quarterly regarding the ease of doing business with Modivcare and to confirm level of satisfaction regarding interactions with us.
Consider Being a Community Driver!
Interested in driving opportunity and making meaningful difference in your community? Modivcare’s community driving program gives you the opportunity to assist members to get to their medical appointments, help them maintain their independence, and to lead healthier lives. We’re here to support you along the way and reimburse you for mileage traveled.
The Industry’s Best NEMT Software Solution
You have the opportunity to use WellRyde by Modivcare at no or reduced cost as your digital dispatch platform for your Modivcare trips. Using WellRyde means you're on your way to exceptional time- and money-saving benefits for your business:
Faster online claims submission means you'll get paid faster
You’ll increase capacity and profitability
Route optimization increases the rides you can cover and the profitability of each; easier reporting and billing for drivers, too
Improved member/transportation provider experience:
Capture real-time ride events, reduce cancel-at-door and no-shows, and establish critical last-mile connectivity
Convenient, member first approach
Our platform is also integrated with a wide variety of dispatch systems to streamline the onboarding experience. With Modivcare, onboarding is smooth and invisible, allowing drivers to focus on members rather than I.T.
Already a transportation provider?
We're committed to providing a high level of support and value your questions. Visit our Transportation Portal for questions on:
- Billing and claims
- Ride reservations
- Book a driver safety training course