When professional in-home care is needed, we’re there
We provide personalized services tailored to those who wish to receive care at home. From activities of daily living to helping manage living conditions, we meet individuals where they are every day. We believe it is essential for participants to remain in their homes and within their communities as they age.
Home is where people live their best lives
We provide high quality dependable assistance which gives our clients the freedom to remain in their home. Results survey from AARP show that 76% of Americans age 50 and older prefer to remain in their homes, aging in place. Home is where we want to be, and we are committed to those who wish to live in their own home and community safely, independently, and comfortably, regardless of age, income, or ability level.
A care plan customized to their needs
Home care can range from one hour to around-the-clock care. Home care can be occasional visits throughout the week or full-time live-in care. It can be short-term or long-term. We ensure our services meet the client’s needs and, importantly, adapt over time to life’s changes.
We meet them where their needs are, at home
Our care team works to eliminate physical and social isolation, which is a cause of loneliness, depression and premature death. (Source). Our mission is to help the homebound, disabled and isolated get the best care.
Better care means better outcomes
Our services are powered by the human touch and access to exceptional care built on a technology foundation.
We give patients rides to and from their homes, and provide caregiver support in an individual’s home, and we use data to understand program impact and efficacy. Our reports help you understand the data and provide real-world information to help your organization take action. This information allows you to tailor care and assess and refine care programs.
Working together we can change the at-home care paradigm by building new ways for people to access care while we improve their lives, health outcomes and reduce costs compared to inpatient care.
More teams offering more services
- A warm bath or shower with a waiting towel
- Medication reminders
- Dressing, personal hygiene & toileting assistance
- Support with walking or using a wheelchair
- Accompaniment to doctor appointments
- Skilled nursing and/or rehabilitative care for recovery from illness or injury
- Temporary help to relieve family members
- Help with day-to-day tasks like shopping, cooking, light housekeeping & laundry
- Community integration for those living with physical or developmental disabilities
- Skill development for the intellectually disabled
- Home health aides or personal care aides – skill-specific training
- Companions/homemakers – non-medical assistants
- Skilled nurses – registered nurses & licensed practical nurses
- Rehabilitation professionals – physical, occupational & speech therapists
Personal care services are currently available in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia